Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Royal Fashion Monday...

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend celebrating Mother's Day.

This picture of Charlene definitely had me wondering this week...


I really need to stop analysing her so much, I'm becoming as bad as my mother-in-law!!!

Loving Letizia's use of colour this week - and the gold accessories with that shirt!!!





Those Denmark princesses are as stylish as ever (Mary's outfits from her Sth Korea tour will be in another post)




Love, love, love!!! that ball gown on Madeleine - she is fast becoming one of my favourite royals...








Kate went all casual for some camping with the Scouts (and the royal puppy!!)...



Then formal to a dinner with William...



Meanwhile, just when I thought Madeleine's was going to be my favourite ballgown of the week, Kate stepped out in this....



On that note, hope you all have a great week x

No comments:

Post a Comment