Friday, June 1, 2012

This Past Week...

* Started off the week with a weekend worth of nights... rewarded with days off which I spent most of feeling slightly unwell. Sigh. And it's cold. I'm over winter already.
* Successfully completed TWO shopping trips without adding any processed snack foods to the trolley: chips, biscuits, chocolate etc. Michelle Bridges would be proud.
* Went into Aldi for some mini casserole dishes... came out with much more than I intended.
* Supported someone through some tough times - I'm hoping things get better for them soon x
* Was surprised by Mr TPS asking me on a date - too bad he'd forgotten I'm working!
* Booked a few Hawaii things - moved the international flights, booked/paid for inter-island ones & booked the first & last accommodation places of the trip
* Caught up to the end of Season 2 of Pretty Little Liars - now on Season 8 of One Tree Hill.
* Back to work for the rest of the week/weekend :(

No comments:

Post a Comment