Monday, July 2, 2012

Royal Fashion Monday...

So it's a double Royal day, as I missed last week's post!!!

Lots of photos from Royal Ascot...


















Shame not to see Kate at these events, though she wowed me at the Order of the Garter....



You know I love a good coat-dress ;)
Meanwhile those two that make interesting hat choices went hatless...



I knew that dress Eugenie wore to Wimbledon was Marc Jacobs as soon as I spotted it ;)

The Queen looked lovely as always in a matching combo... getting excited for Trooping the Colours...!!!


Meanwhile the lovely-as-always Letizia & her dashing husband were touring the US...















The Danish attended a garden party...



Marie & Mary attended a few events...




And Mary holidayed with her family - look at those cute (seriously identical) twins!!!




You know how much I love a good equestrian outfit on Charlotte...





And Charlene has impressed me more in the last 2 weeks after some real disappointments lately.

After looking super casual flying into LAX...


This may be my favourite ever dress - LOVE the colour on her!!!




And finally Maxima, flamboyant as ever...



1 comment:

  1. They all dress so well! Would love to have Kate's wardrobe..

    ReplyDelete