* Started off the week with a very busy Saturday - catching up with a group of friends for lunch, a family engagement party 'drop-by' & dinner & a movie with one of Mr TPS's friends!
* Sunday spent on call dreading being called in...
* Work-wise has been FLAT OUT busy & emotionally draining. I love that my job involves building relationships with people & supporting them through a very difficult time however there are times (like today) where it all catches up with you
* Jobs for next year opened & I am stressing about the thought of not getting the job I want.
* Eased some stress by hanging out with my niece - she definitely makes me laugh.
* Ended today by having a wine & cranking the Foo Fighters latest album - feeling better emotionally but now just very tired!
Planning on getting up at 530 tomorrow with Mr TPS to watch the opening ceremony - will be trying to put together an opening ceremony royal wrap up for you, so I'll be spending the time royal-spotting! (Remember the european royals often attend the olympic games!)
Hope you have a lovely weekend - I've already gotten a head-start on the laundry - thanks Dave Grohl for the motivation!!