Thursday, July 12, 2012

Trip Planning Thursday...

Well my trip to Hawaii is fast approaching...

Thought I would start sharing some of my planning with you all.

First up: Accommodation on the Big Island.

Wanted to spend the first 2 nights over near the Volcano area, so finally decided on: Nohea










The lovely Kathryn has been a complete delight throughout the entire booking/enquiry experience, even teaching me some Hawaii along the way ;)


Following our time over there we will drive to the OTHER side of the Big Island where we will be staying at the super luxurious Four Seasons Hualalai










I was originally going to book directly through the website, but then discovered What a Hotel! which gave the extra bonus of free daily breakfast for 2, $100 food & beverage credit & an upgrade where available. As I was going to book the bed & breakfast option on the website anyway, I saved $50 per night.

Meanwhile we are flying Jetstar to & from Honolulu & Hawaiian Airlines for all our inter-island flights; Honolulu to Hilo, Kona to Kahului & Kahului to Honolulu.

We have rented a Jeep Wrangler on all 3 islands :)

1 comment:

  1. fantastic post and Thanks for sharing this info. It's very helpful.
    B&B in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete