Saturday, August 4, 2012

This Past Week...

* It's been another emotional one... I have learnt so much this term, about life & of course death.
* Started off the weekend getting up at 530 am to watch the Olympic Opening Ceremony - seems so long ago already!!!
* Celebrated my niece's christening - was appalled by what people seemed to think was appropriate wear - don't even get me started on the leggings as pants phenomenon, let alone to church!!
* Worked an evening shift which was flat out... and for the first time in AGES didn't finish til really late.
* Walked away from the ipad after almost purchasing a heavily discounted Jaeger dress - one of my new favourite brands.

Have deliberately made no plans for this weekend - after a lazy sleep in, Mr TPS & I are doing a mini-declutter/clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment