Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Progress

My Roberto Cavalli for Target order arrived today. The swimsuits are perfect - true to size - and seem good quality. I am also happy with the caftan & t bar sandals. Won't be returning any of it! But I see what people meant about the clothes, I did find they looked to be quite cheap in store.

My J Brand jeans are also on the way from parcel it on, who seemed to get through sandy unscathed, albeit without power but she still got them sent!

I am also awaiting my Kate Spade order to be approved... New York girl is heading here soon & the plan was to get her to bring it with her.

Add to that my strawberry net order, plus the pc & mr TPS's mini iPad Xmas present & I have been doing way too much shopping lately.

On that note I am having a shopping break again, next allowable purchases will be the Neiman Marcus for Target US holiday collection - have my eye on a few things that I will share with you soon x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment