Thursday, December 6, 2012

Last weekend...

Caught up with a good friend from uni for afternoon tea at the Westin. We went with the heritage option & had the cocktail version - a blueberry mojito, perfect for the super hot weather we were having...

So yummy!!!

We followed this by a bit of shopping - I bought the uber expensive special reserve Hawaiian Kona nespresso pods. They keep them out the back, bring them out & present them to you on a leather tray (until they pop them in the regular paper bag with the rest of your pods) - you'd think you were buying a designer bag!

Also bought this...

Kinda wishing I'd bought the skirt version now, however I already have some ridiculous number of review skirts...

After that I headed way west to my mother in laws for a BBQ - it was ridiculously hot, needless to say it was not a comfortable evening with no access to air conditioning.

I was wearing

Sunday I worked - yet another busy shift! Looking forward to having this weekend off!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment