Thursday, July 18, 2013

Trip Purchases - Accessories

After a long time of cutting back on shoe purchases, I went a little crazy. Record was 4 pairs of flats in the space of 2 hours - add to this the pair of Missoni flats I had waiting for me...

Kate Spade

Banana Republic

 

Juicy Couture (on sale at Lord & Taylor)

Chanel (service at Saks shoe floor was impeccable despite being quite busy)

(Bought the mint green pair on the left)

 

Coach

(From the Legacy collection, managed to get it for 50% off at the outlet)

 

Kate Spade

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Love love love the Chanel flats! The mint is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. ermahgawd LOOK AT THAT MINT GREEN CHANEL.
    If the Melbourne boutiques were not so nasty I would snap one up for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the green chanel flats! it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the mint green chanels were also my fave purchase x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great purchases! I also love the green chanel flats but also the KS wedges

    ReplyDelete