Thursday, July 11, 2013

Trip Purchases - Clothing

One of my favourite US stores is Banana Republic. Great work items & I'm fairly conservative (classic?) with my casual dressing. They had 40% off women's clothing my 2nd day in NYC... It was just about then that I also realised I had not packed appropriately for the humid high 20s sunny weather...

From there I headed to Saks & grabbed a pair of my favourite J Brands...

Later in the week I hit J Crew in Columbus Circle whilst waiting to meet NYC Girl for dinner...

On my 2nd last day we spent many fun hours in Bloomingdales...

Hit up the Kate Spade concession...

Skirt
Cardi
Top
Cardi

 

LK Bennett jacket...

And Reiss dress...

(Which I bought & then later realised had been one of the items on my pre trip Wishlist ;)

 

More purchases posts to come...

 

1 comment: