Friday, August 16, 2013

Four Seasons Hotel at Toronto

Continuing on the Four Seasons theme this week, we stayed at the newly opened Four Seasons Hotel in Toronto.

Another booking through What a Hotel! another upgrade ;)

Toronto was rainy & miserable & Mr TPS & I were both feeling quite unwell.... soooo grateful to have a suite to hang out in (again with 2 bathrooms - the photo is of the main one, I don't remember what the other one was like as I never went in there!)

I wish I had taken photos of the spa - we booked in for massages the morning we arrived on the red eye from Vancouver.... it was heavenly & super relaxing.

We ate in CafĂ© Boulud both mornings, on arrival & departure - the French toast was to die for!

We also ordered room service that night - I had the chicken noodle soup & I'm sure that it cured me - felt HEAPS better the next morning after that.

The hotel is super modern - there was a tv built into the mirror in the bathroom & an ipad for accessing hotel services.






No comments:

Post a Comment