Friday, August 23, 2013

Niagara Falls

I'd been before so I was very keen to take Mr TPS on our recent trip - he loved it too.

We had an amazing view from our hotel room.



(Damn bug on the window)...

I could not get enough of the falls - we had a fabulous time on the Maid of the Mist boat - thank goodness it was such a sunny & warm day!!!






Had a lovely romantic dinner with a view...




Followed by watching the fireworks from our room...


Finished off the next day driving over the border to the USA to visit the Niagara Falls Factory Outlets - they were great! Our visit there combined with the great sale in the city in NYC meant I didn't need to make the trip out to Woodbury Common this time.




4 comments:

  1. Wow the view is amazing!! Which hotel were you at? Looks like Niagara is amazing in summer. I went in winter and it was miserable and anti-climatic. Might need to go back and visit when it's warmer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Marriott Fallsview - hotel itself was pretty ordinary but view was amazing. It's physically the closest to the Canadian falls

      Delete
  2. Mr. HEA and I were so tempted to elope when we visited here. It is a gorgeous place,and we didn't even make it to the Canadian side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I have an insane fear of water so the thought of going to Niagra Falls made me feel nauseous. But it looks absolutely gorgeous - from far away!

    ReplyDelete