Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Canberra Quick Trip

When I received an offer to interview for a job in Canberra (back-up plan) I knew I should head down for it as I am terrible at phone interviews.

Jumped in the car solo this time after a 12 hour shift (not my brightest idea ever) & arrived at 1115pm to the Hyatt Canberra.

Arrived to this amazing room...

Sadly there was no time for a bath even though I could've really used it after such a long day...

Woke to this view in the morning...

Was able to get food & beverage credit as part of my rate so took advantage of breakfast, with a pre-interview wheatgrass shot...

Interview was tough but I actually enjoyed being challenged.

Headed to Westfield Woden for lunch (Nandos style paella)

Then via my favourite op shop before hitting the road home.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment