Thursday, September 12, 2013

Witchery Sale Shopping

Was in Canberra last week for an interview - heading to Westfield Woden for a massage & some retail therapy to relieve a week of interview stress prior to driving home.

Picked these up on sale....

 

 

Will obviously be putting the tights away for next year :)

Of course there are now new sale items so have just purchased these online...

Used $25 worth of reward vouchers... joined orders with the SIL to save on postage - which bumped us both up to free shipping! And got extra % off sale items... :)

 

3 comments:

  1. I love those pants and flats...I am really into navy and bright blues right now..going to Witchery outlet tomorrow and hoping they will have a good range

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those pants were seriously waiting for me - I just happened to ask about them in passing at the Woden store & the girl said that had one pair out the back still - and in my size! Meant to be :)

      Delete
  2. So lucky! I can't find them anywhere in store those Witchery pants!

    ReplyDelete