Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Weekend...

Kicked off the weekend on Friday night with Mr TPS at the Parramatta Lanes festival... Taking advantage of my 1st (& only) week of Mon-Fri 8-430 for this new term. Lovely to be out as it gets dark later now...

Yesterday finally got over to Bondi Junction to the Pottery Barn/West Elm/Williams Sonoma. Loads if inspiration for a new house when we finally get there. I know I'm slow off the mark for this one but it was definitely worth the wait, loved their stores & the way they intertwine around each other to fit in the one building, so clever!

Finished off the weekend with some pancakes & a catch up... Perfect.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Omg. Where did you get the pancakes from??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you believe, of all places, Nadia's cafe?

      Delete
  2. I haven't been inside, because I can't buy anything since we're moving. So you're one up from me. :)

    ReplyDelete