Tuesday, December 31, 2013
* Got into twitter - big time. 5000+ posts & counting...
* Travelled to Vancouver & Toronto for the first time, followed by repeat visits to Niagara & NYC
* Sold the apartment
* Challenged myself professionally - repeatedly
* Attended 2 weddings
* Did a WHOLE lot of shift work & wore a lot of scrubs
* Decluttered... Again & again. And still feel like I could declutter some more.
* Recovered from my addiction of Review... Have purchased at least 80% of my clothing & accessories from overseas this year!
* Realised I am nowhere near as fit as I was in my mind....
* Decided its time to save my butt off.
Happy New Years everyone! Mr TPS & I will be taking the time tonight to spend some quality time together, reflect on the last year & maybe even make some plans for the future...
Monday, December 30, 2013
Sunday, December 29, 2013
Shopped the post-Xmas sales on Friday after taking advantage of a shift swap offer which meant I got the day off.
We headed into city. I was very controlled. Stocked up on some essential plain underwear & stockings. Some essential skincare from Lancôme at Myer...
And my splurge purchase, this dress by Philosophy for Alberta Ferretti...
For $300 reduced from $1000 & armed with $100 worth of myer vouchers from Xmas day, I couldn't say no.