Friday, December 20, 2013

Moving...

Those of you who follow me on twitter will know that we sold our apartment & have moved in with my parents. And it turns out we have chosen the hottest day of December to move our furniture out into the granny flat AND the rest into storage.

Yesterday we spent the day doing the last of the packing & decluttering - thank god we were in an apartment block as we filled two general waste bins...

Think of us today - I'm hoping we get everything done faster than expected & that we can relax in the pool by the afternoon...

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck for the move today!! And my commiserations hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time remind me to pay my mother to get out of the house - she's going to be our biggest hurdle...

      Delete
  2. Hope you're all done now and nice and cool :) just think how excellent it will be being sorted for christmas! x

    ReplyDelete