Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!!


Last year was very busy for Mr TPS, the pug & I.
As you know we are temporarily living in my parents granny flat, looking for a house we like enough to go through the trauma of moving again.
I am planning on trying to live life more simply this year, mainly involving buying less & decluttering more. With a lot of our household possessions in storage I am planning on another big cull when we eventually move...
I am also planning on increasing my amount of work related study...
What are your ambitions for the new year?

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I also just made one about my promises for 2014! My main one is to be become more healthy & active / no more couch potato on the weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the house hunting next year err I mean this year!!

    ReplyDelete