Tuesday, March 11, 2014

High Tea at the Langham...

I was so grateful not to be called in to work on Sunday (esp nightshift!) so I could enjoy a planned & long awaited high tea at The Langham Sydney...

Chanel & Milly for Banana Republic...

Admired the beautiful Sydney day as we went across the bridge...

Enjoyed the cool & quiet of the lobby whilst waiting for my friend - I was super early & beat her there for once!

Table setting...

And the food!!!

To be honest I was surprised by the small size of the Globe bar at The Langham - must be packed on the weekend but it was nice & quiet in there on Monday.

Initially service seemed quite good... Then once we got our food there was never any offer to top up our water or refresh our tea - had to flag someone down to do so...

Food was lovely, but not the best I have had.

Was lovely to catch up with my good friend though!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I've been wanting to try High Tea at the Langham for a while. Which High Teas are better in your opinion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tea salon in Westfield is great - their sandwiches are super fresh & yummy. Plus you can choose your scone flavour.
      Intercon is great but I've only done the buffet there.
      Sofitel was also good.
      Westin heritage was good but their mad hatter one was awful

      Delete