Thursday, May 1, 2014

Road Trip Part 1 - Canberra

Finally got around to blogging our road trip to Melbourne.

Headed to Canberra overnight first to check out the Incan exhibit at the National Gallery...

Packing dilemmas: ended up taking much more than this!!

Checked out the new foreshore development at Kingston as the sun was setting....

Stayed at my favourite hotel, Hyatt Canberra. I really love it's vintage feel & plush beds...

Headed to my new fave cafe for breakfast, the Terrace at the War Memorial....

My breakfast: pancakes with pear, custard & chocolate sauce looked revolting, but tasted AMAZING!!

Headed up Mt Ainslie for a panorama before heading out of Canberra....

Next: Albury to Yarra Valley

 

4 comments:

  1. Canberra looks beautiful. I've never visited!

    Can't wait to see your Yarra Valley photos.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe you haven't! Book into the Hyatt for the weekend for some old school glamour ;)

      Delete
  2. I didn't even realise you came down again. Looks like you enjoyed your stay! x

    ReplyDelete