Sunday, May 25, 2014

Shopbop Sale

Well this has been one big week of spending!

Shopbop had a sale & I couldn't resist...

Some Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes I have been wanting for over a year...

A back up pair of my favourite J Brand pair of jeans (currently wearing my 3rd pair of this exact style & colour, so couldn't resist picking up a 4th for $120 to put away when this pair wear out!) I get around the extreme surcharge on J brand for Australian customers by using a parcel forwarder - still ends up cheaper!!

Some new sleepwear since I seem to wear mine to death when my shifts are all over the place...

(These are Juicy Couture)

And an impulse buy - this Madewell dress! A steal at $37

Think I will be heading back to saving after this recent excess in the lead up to settlement!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Finally got around to opening them today after a crazy week - the juicy couture sleep/lounge wear is so super soft, I'm a convert!!

      Delete